MANUFACTURE FROM THE RUB-RESISTANT MATERIALS
Do you experience any problems with a short life of steel products that cut, chop, crush or transport abrasive material? If this is the case, we have something for you - a modern wear resisting hard surface application called CDP that is suitable for:
- transport units
This method consists in application of a hard layer to the required material and it orients micro-crystals in unique manner and, as a result, the abrasive material does not "bite" deeply into the welded hard material. Conversely, the abrasion is warded off with a minimum wear.
CDP wear resisting hard surfaces
- highest resistance to wear
- enormous field of application
- high price/efficiency ratio (price / extension of service life as compared to the conventional material)
Materials of CDP - Welded On Sheet Metals:
- 4601 (micro hardness 2100HV, macro hardness corresponds to carbides + matrix = 56-60 HRC)
- 4666 (micro hardness 2400HV, macro hardness corresponds to carbides + matrix = 60-63 HRC)
- 4666 MULTIWAVE (so called waves – transported particles do not impair the transitions between the weld beads)
- 4666 XuperWave (crosswise waves)
We provide the dimensions of weld-on metal sheets in the 1220mm x 2740mm formats. Thicknesses of sheet metals and weldments in mm (minimum bending radius in mm): 5+3 (R120), 6+4 (R150), 8+5 (R200), 10+5 (R300), 15+5 (R450), 20+10 (R600).
Materials of CDP - Powder Sheet Metals:
- 496 (NiCrBSi, smooth surface, low friction coefficient, corrosion resistant surface, hardness 55HRC)
- 112 (NiCrBS with tungsten carbide, hardness 55HRC, carbides of more than 150 HV)
We provide the dimensions of powdered metal sheets in the 800mm x 1200mm formats. Thicknesses of sheet metals and weldments in mm (minimum bending radius in mm): 4+2 (R80)
We offer production of the products with wear resisting hard surfaces according to your requests. We will process your requests proposing the ideal material as well as production method. We will take care of everything.